Tuesday, October 7, 2008




These are all from Myrtle Beach....we had the best time, I dont even think we did anything.....we went to the beach a few times and out during the evenings, but we mostly just layed around the pool, which is just my cup of tea. We were so greatful to have good friends like the Appels who graciously took us with them this year. Poor Jason stuck with two women and lots of kids for the week, and that doesnt even mention Cassandras sister who came for a few days, but thats a whole other story.....

4 comments:

cassanthemum said...

We did have alot of fun! I can't wait to work on the scrapbooks!

cassanthemum said...

how about the letter "H".

Es Wells said...

I am in shock at the pics of the kids! They are going up(so fast). You all look so great. I am so happy you started a blog. I look forward to chekcing in and seeing what you are up to. As for ideas, I love the templates(backrounds) on LeeLou Blogs.

Kelly said...

Love those pics too!