Saturday, October 11, 2008

I have been given the letter "H"

Home: my favorite place on earth, I have worked really hard to make this house my home and I give thanks everyday for the comforts I have in my home.

Husband: I have the best husband ever, he knows all my weaknesses and crazy things and still likes me, what more could you ask for???

Honesty: I really value honesty, this sometimes gets me in trouble because I can be brutally honest, and I am trying to be more diplomatic. I was lied to for a number of years by someone I really loved, and believe me the truth hurts less than any lie in the long run.

Hairdresser: nothing makes me feel better than when I leave Rachaels house feeling gorgeous (even if only for a day)

Handbag: I am a sucker for a handbag and a great pair of heels.

Humility: something that I want to be, I know that one day I will stand before the Lord for judgement and I hope that by then he has molded me into a humble woman ( you guys are thinking I need to live alot longer)

Humor: I love to laugh. I like nothing more than to be in a group of friends or family and to laugh and be laughed at ( for the right reasons of course) no one makes me laugh more than my brother AJ, when we start we are like two school girls.

Hard liquor, Hard Ass, Hottie, and Hourglass( the last two being descriptive words about me) these are the words I kept out to keep it clean!!!!!!! are you guys glad I am working on my diplomacy?

2 comments:

Tina said...

You are the best. I have to admit you are brutally honest but each time have been with me, I've needed it!!!

cassanthemum said...

Just lie to me please. I would have put hard liquor first. Really I like your list it is very nice.