Saturday, November 22, 2008

I know that some of you hate the music on the blogs, but it has meaning this time. We just heard this week that Tate will come from Iraq for his 2 week leave on December 28th. Hence the music with lyrics about "Home"......we are very excited, I am trying to contain myself and not get tooooo excited yet, it is still a month away! I have been trying to find the best thing to do with our time while he is here. I found a cruise for only $150.00 a person for 5 days but cant decide if it is too selfish to take him away from the kids for 5 more days.......they have really missed him too...I will say this though don't any of you call me before the 13th of January....and then I will need lots of shoulders to cry on.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so happy for you!
Where did you find a cruise for $150? wow you really are a bargain queen!

Rach said...

I say cruise! come back with a killer tan and make us all jealous! hope you had a good thanksgiving. let me know after jan 13 when you would like some ritter's and i'll be there!